Watch a Video!
What Time Management is and what it isn’t
1. Time Management IS NOT doing more stuff in less time. It is about getting things done at all.
2. Time Management IS writing things down and making lists. Sorry, deal with it.
3. Time Management IS NOT about setting impossible standards and unattainable goals.
4. Time Management IS about knowing your limits. Don’t lie to yourself. Do what you say you’re going to do.
5. Time Management IS about taking undistracted time to get the things done that you need to get done.
The UBC Learning Commons Time Management Toolkit- this little web tool let’s you come up with your own time management action plan.